Thursday 28 August 2014

beads going on a diversion - 2

More beads to work with white embroidery for Karen Ruane. Some have a touch of colour with them...either a bead with other colours or pastel colour bead.

Some use the 'wooden look' sequins on the offcuts of the embroidered cotton lawn I made my blouse from. I removed a lot of the sequins from the seam area and saved them.

As with the previous post with white beads, I have used the same bead twice (i.e. wbead25+wbead26) with slight variations before moving on to another bead.

wbead25


wbead26


wbead27


wbead28


wbead29


wbead30


wbead31


wbead32


wbead33


wbead34


wbead35


wbead36


wbead37


wbead38


wbead39


wbead40


wbead41


wbead42


wbead43


wbead44


wbead45


wbead46


And more beads tomorrow.

5 comments:

deanna7trees said...

i've come over here from karen's blog. love your little bead ensembles.

Sandy said...

Hi, thanks for the comment Deanna! I really enjoy making them. I have been doing a daily bead project since January 2013. I post the week's beads on a Sunday.
Sandy

epocktextiles said...

also here from Karens blog - delightful encrustations!

Judith said...

Love the depth of colour in the last selection with the gold band inside, paired with white they look divine. 25/26/27/28 have a lovely Xmas'y feel to them ~ and Xmas really isn't all that far away ... J

Karen said...

I can't believe that I have all these here, in a little bag! Tiny treasures...